Sometimes it's ok to be a follower

Monday, July 20, 2015

Hailey Digital Stamp

The recent summer days have been filled with joy and fun.
They've been a bit rainy, but my little and I are not shy about jumping in puddles.

We've added a new pup to our family. She's adorable and completely full of energy. There have been a few sleepless nights; with the new addition; but the endless love and kisses are a total trade off. 
My son and the pup make a great pair. They run and play with one another until they both pretty much fall over. They keep me on my toes, trying to teach both of them not to be too rough with one another. Although, I couldn't help but giggle when I caught her chasing my little man through the house while he's yelling at her, "I'm not a chew toy!"
At the end of a long day they'll cuddle up on the couch and watch cartoons together. His arm around her and her head on his lap. It makes your heart melt.








She sleeps this way all the time





Now that life is starting to settle back down a bit, I've jumped back into the creative life. I find peace in art and I hate to step away for to long. It's a part of me and I feel a little lost without it.

I've spent more days filling up my midori art journal than my sketchbook recently. The freedom of mixing media and layering goodies has just been so appealing. It's fun to expand your creative bliss. 
No worries though, I'm still sketching on every art journal page. There are so many new Cuddlebugs on the way.

Hailey Cuddlebug Cuties

Hailey Cuddlebug Cuties


Enjoy coloring and crafting with Hailey, but please give me; Anna Stillwell at Cuddlebug Cuties, credit for drawing her.
Hugs,
Anna

15 comments:

  1. Your new pup is so adorable! I am so glad you got her. Hailey is so cute with her braids. Wish my hair looked that great *grins*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely photos of your new pup. Thank you for the lovely digi.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an adorable little pup here. She´s sooo cute. MAybe you should draw a little puppy to go with all the cuties too?
    Thanks sooo much for the beautiful Hailey here too, she´s just as adorable as the pup is, and I know the girls will just love to color her, when they get here next week. Thanks sooo much again hun for your never ending generousity to us.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your new pup is adorable! Congratulations and enjoy your new addition! Thanks for the cute digi too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Too cute, puppies are fluffy fun. And thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for the cute images............and your puppy is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable puppy! Love the pics. Thanks for Hailey. She's a cutie too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh I love this cuddle bug cutie character! super adorable--just like your puppy!

    ReplyDelete
  9. The puppy is adorable. And your drawing as always are great.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your new pup is the cutest, I love my labs. She will be the perfect companion with the little one, and very loyal.
    I love your new sketch, she's adorable. Thank you for sharing her with us.
    Hugs,

    ReplyDelete
  11. thankyou for the image and love your pup x

    ReplyDelete