Sometimes it's ok to be a follower

Saturday, April 20, 2013

Clara Digital Stamp


Hello everyone,
Isn't it great when Saturday rolls around.

I spent yesterday shopping with my mom. It was so much fun. Just a girls day to browse and shop.

We found a great Crayola art table for my little guy and grandpa was nice enough to put it together for us while we finished our day out.

stock photo


We spent the rest of our night sitting and coloring at this tiny toddler table and eating hot fudge brownie lava cakes, that we made from a wonderful Pinterest recipe. (best part was they only took a few minutes to make and cook)  Such an amazing way to end the day.

My little man knows that I color a lot, so this is our thing. Everytime I get up from the table he gets upset and he won't let anyone else sit in my chair, lol. It really is so cute and it is nice to have something special to share  with him.

This morning I woke with so much motivation to create.

This little cutie is Clara.
Clara Cuddlebug Cuties

Aren't all of her colorful layers fun.
Clara Cuddlebug Cuties

Recipe:
Skin: E 000, 00, 01, 02
Hair: E 41, 42, 43, 44
Clothes: E 41, 42
R 81, 83, 85
B 91, 93, 95

Enjoy coloring and crafting with Clara but please give me, Anna Stillwell at Cuddlebug Cuties, credit for drawing her.
Have a wonderful day.
Hugs,
Anna

16 comments:

  1. THank you Anna. It's great that you can spend some quality colouring time with your son - make the most of it, mine's grown up so fast.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for another lovely image Anna. The table and chairs are great. I am glad that you can spend time colouring with you son.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for Clara - lovely as usual. Great table and chairs. The
    kids do grow up so fast, so enjoy quality time with your son colouring.
    I now enjoy sitting with my grandkids while they are colouring and sticking
    stickers onto paper at my craft table.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks sooo much for little cutie Clara here, she´s gorgeous.
    What a great little table, I´m sure, he´ll get sooo much fun with it over the years. We bought one like it for our oldest son, when he was a little boy and later it was handed over to his own kids, and now his oldest daughter is expecting a baby and the table and chairs is just undergoing another reno right now, so it´ll be ready for the next generation again now. It´s not as fancy as this one, but it´s been a really cool thing anyway, and I love the thought, that it´s been going on through all the generations like this and is still as useful and fun for the kids to use, and they really do love it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hvor er Clara kær med sit "lag på lag" kjole, der er mange mugligheder for at farvelægge hende. knus morkaren.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another little cutie that you have giving to us Anna, thank you so much.
    I bought my son one of these tables and chairs and he absolutely loved playing on it and colouring in, just like your little chap. Enjoy this time, as it is so precious, my son turned 24 years old on Friday and I honestly don't know where all the years have gone. Precious times, precious memories, treasure them as I am sure you will. Jen x
    Krafty Keepsakes

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for Clara. She is a little cutie. I also bought one of these tables for my sons. They are 34 & 30 now. The oldest has 3 children of his own. They grow up SO fast. Jennifer is giving you great advice. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fantastic table for your son! I'll bet you were a bit cramped after sitting there all night but it's so worth it to spend time with them. It's not long before they reach that stage where they don't want to be around you much so enjoy it while you can! Clara is adorable, TFS!
    ~Deb~
    CDAC DT Member
    A Look Through My Eyes

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for Clara....
    She's adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh Anna, I just LOVE your story about coloring with your boy. I used to color with my boy :-) such happy memories....he is 22 and getting married in July....OMG....now I'm getting all weepy...LOL Clara is beautiful and I can't wait to color her
    Carolyn @ www.iamthecraftylady.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love that you color with your little boy,much a sweet story.

    Thank you for linking up to Raising Imperfection! We appreciate you taking the time to link up, make sure to check back on Friday when we feature out favorites.
    Leslie

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you for Clara. And thanks again for showing a color version...it always helps me.
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the pigtails on Clara!!
    So excited to have you come on board as a sponsor!

    Thank you for linking to Raising Imperfection.
    Please come back Friday to see if you were featured. :)

    ¤´¨)
    ¸.•*´
    (¸¤ Lanaya | xoxo
    www.raising-reagan.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank you for the free digi. She is very cute.

    ReplyDelete